Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

More dresses to drool for!





This dress by F21 has a beautiful design. I haven't seen another dress like this one. Unfortunately, this type of dress is not for the pear shaped, and so I will not own it. It's sad, really.





This lacey dress looks so pretty and looks stretchy and comfortable too! For the price JCREW is asking for, it's definitely out of my price range. Also, JCREW charge way too much for their dresses while quality stays poor (dress ripped on day 1, coat lining wears easily). I still love their dresses and coats though, but only on super sale.





I can't remember where I found this dress! I think it's an independent designer... probably from Portland. All their handmade dresses are so beautiful and much more affordable than mainstream designer options, not to mention very few people would have the same dress. I <3<3<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment