Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

EXPRESS is looking really nice this season!

The perfect blend of New England and girly, Express is looking lovely this season. I'm in love with almost the entire collection. Loving the navy blue and frills. I have 2 navy blue pea-coat already, so I can't justify getting another, but none of mine have pretty frills and ruffles! Maybe I should get one in the camel color? I mean, it's pretty chilly here in NYC like all the time. It would not go to waste!



EXPRESS: RUFFLED-BOTTOM BELTED WOOL TRENCH COAT


This one has a motorcycle jacket feel to it but still has the feminine accents.


Casual cool.

EXPRESS: MINI RUFFLE TIERED SKIRT
More feminine ruffles. The deep jewel color is prefect for the Fall.

The giant collar will keep you warm. They don't have a great selection of colors tho.



I'll never be brave enough to wear these shoes.
Maybe if I trim the heels down to 1.5 inches. :)

1 comment:

  1. that sweater totally look like a sweater you already have that i will steal from you :)

    ReplyDelete