Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The day is still young

I know it's 5pm, but I am making my to do list now, and whatever I accomplish, I accomplish. Whatever I don't... there's no don't!!!



Make a replica of an American Apparel dress I just bought. It turns out to be just two large rectangles sewn together! It's highly versatile and can "transform" into like 20 dresses/skirts. Great idea, AA, great idea. Now I steals it.



Begin making hats for whoever desires one. My first is a cat hat.



Paint Initial art for Fifioni. Yay, I get to see you in person in 2 days! So excited. You better not cry when I hold you or.. or.. I'll be very sad. :(



FINISH the stupid book.



I forgot where I found this image. Cross-stitching looks like lots of pixely fun. I'll have to remember to pick up cross stitching supplies next time at Michael's of Joann.

No comments:

Post a Comment