Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Leica M8 special edition

Droooooooool.......

There's a white leica M8 that's coming out in a couple months and it looks sexy. Though still highly coveted, I do wonder how soon the white will be covered in dingy gray finger prints and dirt. For a whopping $9000, I think I'll stick with the more classic black for $3995, assuming I have this money. Oh so sexy.



or



Randomthoughtsthismorning:

I finally got over my cheapitude and shelled out for a kaplan class, albeit the online version and after $200 off coupon mysteriously appeared in my inbox. I think my mind is being monitored by the internet. They know what I'm thinking.

*crossing my fingers* The G1 has that super cool barcode scanner that I want oh so much but I'm going for iPhone anyway and hoping someone will write a similar app soon!! Oh yea, and I'm hoping to get an iPhone this week or next.

The coffe is good this morning but my heart is beating like a hummingbird.

I'm going to be vegan for a week... one of these weeks and see how it makes me feeeel.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment