Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tweet tweet!





cicadastudiocicadastudio
These fabrics would make whimsical sundresses. Oh, how I wish I knew how to sew. I can also see them as cute laptop cases or wallets.


papersparrowpapersparrow

I love art on writing. Double koodles if the writing is relevant to the art!


MareriMareri

This looks fun and durable! They also have yellow and orange colors.



CrowBiz

This is so pretty and would make a great addition to my desktop if only it's free of clutter. Time to throw everything away and neaten it up a lil.

norajane

I need to get a stamp for my jewelry packaging to give them a unique flair and some branding and I love this frazzled little birdy but alas, norajane does not do custom stamps and I don't want to use a design anyone can use! I'm considering buying it to stamp on all my belongings anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment