Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh Spring, where art thou?

March 20th marked the first day of the long awaited for Spring this year. Although the temperature isn't exactly shouting warm breeze and flowers yet, my mind is full of SPRING! Time to lighten up (our wardrobe and our faces), and go enjoy the outdoors!

A little Spring.




1) Gap trench (on sale!!) Looks even better in person. I promise! It's made of nice heavy fabric that comes with a grosgrain belt and a traditional belt. I love belts!!
2) Anthropologie, I'm always a sucker for pretty dresses, even though I never wear them.
3) Moschino Cheap & Chic Sea: Ok, this is more Summery, but it's too cute NOT to post!


A little Etsy love:

Emily Katz
This piece isn't exactly "Spring" but I love the dress so there.


Gogobeads
These are just beautiful. I would wear them everyday if I owned them. *hint*


PatrickIrlaJewelry
The tiny petals are so realistic, it's well worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment